< Back to Recipes Page
Texas Black Bean Enchiladas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and spread ½ cup of salsa in the bottom.
- Lay your tortillas out on a clean work surface.
- In a large bowl, mix the rice, beans, peppers, taco seasoning, and 3/4 cup salsa. Divide evenly among the tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla tightly and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish. You may have to place some of the filled tortillas horizontally to make them fit.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup of Jardines Texasalsa evenly over the tops of the rolled tortillas in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with hot sauce and sour cream, if desired.